Reports To: Technologist Manager, VP of Operations
Summary: Provides intraoperative neuromonitoring services for Assure Neuromonitoring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides intraoperative neuromonitoring services.
- Maintains proper credentials at the facilities in which Assure Neuromonitoring provides services.
- Follows all Assure Neuromonitoring and Hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintains Continuing Education Units.
- Signs off on all USMON reports accurately within 24 hours of the completion of the procedure.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a Business/Science major
- At least two years in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring
- ABRET CNIM Board Certified